Here is a meal plan that I put together that provides an example of how to plan your meals for either weight loss or muscle gain. Read this and feel free to adjust it to your taste, goals, lifestyle etc. Shoot me an email at email@example.com if you have any questions, Peace!
Just a lil something I put together. An egg omelet with fat free cheese and diced peppers is a great source of low carb proteins. Peppers also aid in boosting metabolism, anti-inflammatory, vitamin A & C, rich in phytochemicals, antioxidants and more. I use coconut oil to cook the omelet as an alternative to conventional oils and butter. You can also add more protein and healthy fats by including smoked salmon, lean turkey, top with avocado chunks etc.
Want to gain “thickness” and become a curvacious yet fit women?
Listen to Urban Model Legend, Buffy the Body, as she explains how she gained the proverbial and highly desired “thickness” that most sistahs seek to gain! I posted this because a lot of women who seek training always wonder if they are going to lose their a$$ or are seeking ways to get one. I tell them to eat good, get plenty rest and workout their glutes, legs and be patient. Hope this can be helpful and feel free to contact me for training if you need help as well, Peace!
*Note: Factors to consider!
- Job occupation active vs desk job
- Individuals’ metabolism
- Eat more calories than required for everyday maintence of your current weight
- Understand that you can’t control where your weight goes… so workout regularly (Biking, Lunges, Squats, Stair Master, Kick Boxing etc.)
- Eating junk foods is NOT the answer
- Take natural safe supplements to increase your appetite
Fitness By Jah approved foods for “THICKNESS”:
- Oatmeal, Grits, Quinao
- Natural Peanut Butter, Almond Butter and/or Sunflower Seed Butter
- Greek Yogurt
- Spirutein Protein Shakes
- Flax Seed Oil
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oils
- Salmon, Tuna, Tilapia
- Sweet Potatoes aka Yams
- Boiled Eggs
- Nuts (cashews, sunflower seeds, peanuts, almonds etc.)
*Remember to exercise
Healthy foods for a lean for body… Grilled Mahi Mahi ceaser salad (Hooters), Grilled Salmon caribbean fruit salad (Chilli’s), Smoked Salmon spinach garden salad (home made). When dining out simply ask to have you salad topped with your choice of grilled seafood. Remember, to skip the sauces or ask for a side of olive oil.